"Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is the light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibron



Sun shining through the trees producing a mesmerizing glow.The clouds seems like "Vanilla Icecream",everyone take a bite.



Sometimes a little peek can intensify the beauty, looks like Sun wants to have a glance on me.







Do angels exist?? Well this photograph made me believe that they really do,I felt angel's are coming to punish me for my sins.


After a tiring day, the warmth of the Sun returned me the joy of living.This photograph really inspired me,the trees shine as bright as the Sun.


Sunset,this brings just one word in my mind "Love",the reddish shade on the clouds reminds me of my heart and i fall in love with the beauty those clouds hold.



Light and Darkness these two are incomplete without each other,sometimes darkness is necessary to glorify the shine that light holds,this photograph is the alive version of this statement.


As a child,i used to think that the Sun is a little round hot thing,and this picture brings all the childhood memories back.


Heaven!! Nobody seen it,well yeah these mountains along with these cloud "stairs" can take you to heaven, Wanna try???


Achelois!!! yes the moon goddess, as the fairy tail explains her "the kindest and having amazing beauty", the calmness this blue light holds looks like the blessing from Achelois.



Clouds that's what fascinates me most, i always wanted to have a ride on them,well still i can't able to get one but this place holds enough beauty that my dream is fulfilled.


Comments